Meal prep and portion control are essential to the success of any diet plan, especially for bariatric patients. There is not a bariatric patient who hasn’t spent money on several types of food storage containers before settling on one. After testing tens of different types of storage containers we have a favorite. These nifty 4 oz containers* are far better than any other option we’ve found.
What to Look for in Food Storage Containers:
- Transparent or mostly transparent
- Seals with locking lids
- BPA free
- No measuring
- Can use with dry, frozen or refrigerated food
- More apt to chose healthful food that we prepare if it is readily available.
- Using a consistent size makes logging your food super easy.
- Containers must be able to seal well and have a shape that allows you to transport or store them easily.
Recommendation: You will want at least two sets of these 4 oz containers with locking lids. You can buy them on Amazon here*.
*We may receive a small commission from some of the products linked on this site. Using our sponsored links helps to support this website, and will never cost you anything.